Assist provides assessment, processes and coaching for churches who possess a vision to grow and reproduce. A church’s plan for multiplication may consist of a conventional church plant, or it could take many other forms such as moving to a multisite model, merging with another congregation or a desire to be acquired. We also facilitate churches seeking adoption into the Fellowship of Grace Brethren Churches. Whatever your expansion strategy looks like, Assist offers a breadth of experience and resources to help.
How it works:
Upon contacting Assist, your church will be assigned a Project Coach to perform an initial assessment. If your project meets our initial requirements, the Coach will guide your church through a more detailed and thorough application process which includes development of a project proposal. The Board will review your proposal and if approved, the Coach will continue to assist you in executing the proposal and communicating back to the board.
Project Requirements Include:
- Must be committed to reproducing more churches
- Must be committed to reaching your community and helping people to know and follow Jesus
- Must have a leadership team with adequate gifting
- Must have a detailed plan
- Must have an attractional element and engagement in the community
- Leaders must be assessed and living in the community they are trying to reach
- Must have a prayer base
- Must be committed to being coached
- Must develop a project agreement