We are passionate about equipping and raising up leaders who will organize and lead a church expansion movement. Assist provides assessment, coaching and development for emerging leaders on a path towards church planting, piloting a new church campus or leading a rebirth/succession project. If you are a leader looking for help as you embark on this exciting journey, we would love the opportunity to hear your vision and discuss how we can come alongside you.
How it works:
Upon contacting Assist, you will be assigned a Project Coach to perform an initial assessment. If your project meets our initial requirements, the Coach will guide you through a more detailed and thorough application process which includes development of a project proposal. The Board will review your proposal and if approved, the Coach will continue to assist you in executing the proposal and communicating back to the board.
Project Requirements Include:
- Must be committed to reproducing more churches
- Must be committed to reaching your community and helping people to know and follow Jesus
- Must have a leadership team with adequate gifting
- Must have a detailed plan
- Must have an attractional element and engagement in the community
- Must have a sponsoring church and a prayer base
- Leaders must be assessed and commit to being coached
- Must be committed to becoming self-sufficient
- Leaders must be living in the community they are reaching and possess a solid understanding and assessment of the community
- Must have a discipleship pathway, including integration, evangelism and discipleship
- Must develop a project agreement